5 Feats of Batman
- Batman remains hidden in the Watchtower for an hour without being detected by any of the members including Superman. He comments to himself, “gadget worked”, indicating that he has some type of device that can muffle his heartbeat even from Superman’s super hearing.
From: JLA #1
- While fighting agents of the League of Shadows, Batman is able to balance himself perfectly on wooden beams sticking out of Gotham harbor.
From Batman: The Chalice
- Batman promptly deduced that Martian Manhunter was a telepath the first time they met.
From: Martian Manhunter #22
- Prior to facing off with Poison Ivy, Batman installed high intensity fluorescent strobes in his visor to seize himself back to normality if he begins to fall sway to Ivy’s charm.
From: Detective Comics #14
1. Fighting/Martial Arts
- A young Batman faces off against an older, more experienced Earth 2 version of himself. They both punch, kick and counter with moves that they think the other would not expect. Except that they do.
LIKE IT? Stumble It!