5 REASONS WHY LAVALANTULA IS GOING TO KICK ASS
OH. MY. GOD.
It’s like someone reached into my dreams and pulled out a tangled mix of nightmares, phobias and nostalgia. The tagline listed on IMDB is hilariously succinct. “Fire burns… Lava bites.” This is pure gold and I believe that SyFy has another cult “hit” on their hands. It’ll probably be more like cult shit, but with the some of the cast of Police Academy in this movie, I don’t know how that could ever be.
Speaking of the cast of Police Academy… When the hell did Steve Guttenberg get so swole?
Welcome back Michael Winslow, my favorite voicebox of the 80’s, Marion Ramsey and pre-teen boner inducer Leslie Easterbrook.
This movie is going to kick ass because it has 5 simple things.
- Spiders, fire, a shotgun toting Steve Guttenberg and the Police Academy franchise stars.
- It has Michael Winslow making machine gun sound effects.
- It happens in the same universe as Sharknado. (which has the hilarious sub-title “Oh Hell No!”)
- That kid from the Sandlot will probably be killed. And it’ll be awesome.
- The director of the movie, Mike Mendez, knows everything there is to know about spiders because he directed the other cult “hit” movie, BIG ASS SPIDER! (2013)
THIS MOVIE IS ERUPTING WITH AWESOME.
Lavalantula premiers July 25th on the SyFy channel.